skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Design and communications
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Live action storyboard
This is the storyboard for the live action filming, this storyboard just outlines the angle of shots and figures movement. Once I have it filmed, I'll draw and the animation storyboard with the background scenery based on the footage.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
DES515 Animation
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(20)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(19)
Knight animation
I've tried out the posterizing technique on my kni...
Soundeffect
Video footage
Character sketches
Knight photos
Live action storyboard
Work Flow
Pastel Green Screen test.
Animation Experiment 2
Animation Experiment
Character research
Setting research
Development
Musically Focused animation
Styles of animation 2
Styles of animation
Animation production documantry.
Research
About Me
Catherine
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment