skip to main | skip to sidebar

Design and communications

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I've tried out the posterizing technique on my knight character and I think this is the way I will animate him instead of rotoscoping, as the posterzing keeps all of the detail of the knights armour. I will only use rotoscoping with the ghost character. This is a render of what the animation will look like, the background for most of the scenes will be very minimal except for the scenes focusing on the castle.


Posted by Catherine at 5:53 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • DES515 Animation

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (20)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  November (19)
      • Knight animation
      • I've tried out the posterizing technique on my kni...
      • Soundeffect
      • Video footage
      • Character sketches
      • Knight photos
      • Live action storyboard
      • Work Flow
      • Pastel Green Screen test.
      • Animation Experiment 2
      • Animation Experiment
      • Character research
      • Setting research
      • Development
      • Musically Focused animation
      • Styles of animation 2
      • Styles of animation
      • Animation production documantry.
      • Research

About Me

Catherine
View my complete profile